€823.40*% €915.11* (10.02% saved vs. recommended price)
1 in stock
Available, delivery time: 1-3 business days
Please note that our English product descriptions are automatic translations from German. If anything is unclear, please contact us and/or double check the description by the manufacturer. Thanks for your understanding! - your Klabauter Crew
Sending and receiving is up to ten times faster than with other forward -looking systems.
It provides you with detailed updates in real time so that you can safely navigate in poorly mapped or unknown waters.
With a clear and clear image of the floor in front of your boat, you can safely avoid approaching dangers and obstacles.
Forward Scan will be connected directly to a Sonar Hub (see main catalog) or to a Simrad NSS EVO2 MFD with integrated sonar.
- foresight up to eight times of the current depth
- Unsurption of clarity - soil colors and overlay card display
- Working with other collision -controlling systems on board, including radar
- Extremely fast performance and updates - sends and receives up to ten times faster than other forward -looking systems
- User -defined shallow alarms to avoid basic touches and the resulting damage
- Unique 180 kHz scan frequency, prevents disorders from conventional 200 kHz donors
- Complete overview and operation of all fixed and wireless control stations
- Direct connection to Sonar Hub® or Simrad NSS EVO2 MFD with integrated StructureScan, instead of a Structurecan GEIER
- Representation on MFD & RSQUO; S of the series Simrad NSS EVO2, NSO2 and B&G Zeus2
Forward Scan XDCR KIT, contains Forward Scan Geber,
2 "stainless steel brooch breakthrough,
Fairing block to compensate for the trunk kimming
Length of the berry section 9m.